Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello, Everybody!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 




I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself instead of jumping straight into random posts. My name is Maria and some of you may already know, some maybe not, I created this blog, a few days ago, because I just wanted a new shiny place to let the creativity out and do whatever I want. With that being said, I will post here pretty much everything that pops into my head, probably mostly lifestyle, for example..I will talk about the places I visited and loved, the food I ate and enjoyed and last but not least, fashion..fashion will always stay in my heart, so I decided to have at least once a week a fashion post. For those who aren't interested in all that stuff and just want to see looks, don't worry I got you. Then just go and visit my other blog "Maria's Fashion Day" ..
If you want to know more about me, like where I came from where I live and so on, just let me know..I can't wait to share my journey with you guys. 

Stay tuned and have an amazing day! -Maria


No comments: