Sunday, October 18, 2015

TRAVEL: BASTOGNE, BELGIUM

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I wasn't quite sure with which topic I should start on this blog, and since I already had the post about California up, I thought why not share some old pictures from some places I went to in the past..I hope you'll enjoy..
My husband and I were luckily able to do some traveling while we're living in Europe, so today I'm going to share with you our mini trip to Bastogne, Belgium. We drove there in the winter time in 2013, so obviously it was really cold, but you guys know that I don't mind the cold. We only stayed there for a day and a half, but it was absolutely worth it, it was a very short but special time, since we're both very interested in history, and this town is full with history, it was truly great to see some places that keep such a strong atmosphere. We walked around through the entire town, ate in little local restaurants, visited a museum and we just drove around the area to check out some monumental places. On our way back and in the attempt to visit some more places we actually got lost, which turned out to be a cool thing since we found something else instead and got to see so much more from the country. Oh, and by the way please don’t pay to close attention to the quality of the pictures, I mean it was 2013 I didn’t have a fancy camera, some pictures are not spot on..but the memories are.





Stay tuned and have an amazing day! -Maria

No comments: