Friday, October 23, 2015

TRAVEL: GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN, GERMANY

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Today I will take you with me to Garmisch-Partenkirche in Bavaria, Germany (also really close to Austria, we actually had to drive a little bit through Austria, which made me very happy, just like the motto the more you can see in one trip, the better it is). I actually have been in this city many years ago, with my class mates, so coming back was really interesting. I still think that the air up there was the freshest I've ever smelled and breathed in my entire life, which makes sense really, because you're really close to the mountains, even the water in all the little lakes and rivers was crystal clear. What can I say, it was a very relaxing weekend, it was very peaceful and we got to see a lot of beautiful nature and some amazing historical buildings, which we managed to do on a hike to the city Oberammergau. You should go and see for yourself..it's stunning. 





Stay tuned and have an amazing day! -Maria

No comments: