Monday, October 19, 2015

TRAVEL: PARIS, FRANCE

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

In today's (travel) post I will take you with me to France, Paris. I was lucky enough to be able to visit Paris already twice in my life, I was there in the winter time for two days, with a very good friend of mine and while I was there, I said to myself I really want to see Paris in summer, because everybody was keep telling me how much more beautiful it is in summer. Well, I got to go back to Paris the same year in summer 2011 with my husband, we were there for a weekend and it was absolutely magical. I'm pretty sure it's almost a stereo type that all girls want to go to Paris, but the reason I always wanted to go wasn't romance, well it is love but not the typical. I'm just in love with this city and the atmosphere, the art, the architecture ..it's mesmerizing. We had a wonderful time there, even though we spent so little time there, we managed to see a lot and got lost a couple of times, which turned out to be great, because we got see more than just the typical tourist guide points. So don't be afraid to just walk around and explorer the city for yourself..One of the biggest reason why I always wanted to go to Paris is "The Louvre" ..I was twice there and both times it was closed, I can't even start describe how frustrated I was, but I guess there is still one more reason to go back to Paris..





Stay tuned and have an amazing day! -Maria

No comments: