Sunday, November 1, 2015

LIFE UPDATE + TIP OF THE MONTH

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well!

The day has come to finally do a "life update" and since things are happening..I thought let's do this now..So, I did mentioned it already on my other blog, but I'm moving ..again, after almost two years of living here my husband and I decided it's time for something new and a change. This move isn't as drastic as the one two years ago, but after all it is a almost 7 hour car ride, but still in the same state. So, we're moving from Northern California to Southern California. I know it doesn't sound like a change but it is still for me and I'm excited how it is to actually live there and not just to visit, so that should be fun, but of course as always everything interesting will be documented on here..But we also already know that this will not be our last destination, because the world is simple too beautiful to just settle down ..for now. 



Tip Of The Month: 

Book: Sonntags bei Tiffany's (Sundays at Tiffany's) - James Patterson
Documentary: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 2
Movie: Cake (2014)
TV-Show: Bosch


Stay tuned and have an amazing day! -Maria

No comments: