Monday, November 2, 2015

LOCAL FOODS: BUDDHA THAI BISTRO

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well!

Since I'm moving away from Northern California I thought it's maybe a good idea to recommend some local restaurants here in the bay area, for those who are maybe visiting and want to try some restaurants that are not food chains, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I find it's always nice to find a little local place, I don't know why it just feels kinda special. So, because of that I will share my favourite places to eat up here, let me know your favourite places in the Los Angeles area, since I'm moving down there, down below in the comments..



So, the first one I want to share is "Buddha Thai Bistro" in Vacaville, it is a cozy little Thai restaurant, with really cool decor but most importantly the food is delicious, but I have to say it is more on the pricey side, but they do offer a lunch special from Monday to Friday and you can get a meal for a really good price, so make sure to take advantage of that. Overall it is really worth a visit..

(Yellow Veggie Curry + Veggie Spring Rolls, Thai Tea) 

.
Stay tuned and have an amazing day! -Maria

No comments: