Friday, November 6, 2015

LOCAL FOODS: CLAY OVEN GRILL & BAR

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

This post is the last one for my "local foods"..I just thought three is a good number to finish this up and I really hope you guys liked reading it and maybe you're even going to check out some of the restaurants...The thing I will miss most about this place is most definitely the food, there are just so many great places to eat and there are pretty much all in one spot, it can't get better than this if you ask me..So today's restaurant is "Clay Oven Grill & Bar"..aka the best Indian food I've ever eaten in my entire life, I'm serious..it is that good! I don't even want to talk too much about it, just go and see for yourself..you won't regret it. 



(Vegetable Korma + Rice + Garlic Naan) 


Stay tuned and have an amazing day! -Maria

No comments: