Sunday, March 20, 2016

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

It's been ages since I uploaded here, I know..but I'm finally back, and it feels so, so, so good! But I'm not going to make any promises, because I still have to figure out how often I will upload, because to be honest..it's been really long since I uploaded on a regular basis and I'm not going to lie..I have to go back in that mode..because I'm still not in it, but I will get there...I also know that this blog hasn't been really active and I initially just wanted to upload here for random things, that I felt wouldn't fit anywhere else..well, a lot changed since then..I'm moving now officially from Maria's Fashion Day! to this blog (Purple.Mas) ..No, I'm not quitting fashion, I just feel that I have so much more to talk about then just one subject, and I couldn't shake the feeling that this change is long overdue..I just feel that I outgrew my old blog and it's time for a new name and a new blog,..I'm not going to lie, this step was so much harder to take than it seems, I wouldn't know how to explain it, but I'm also very excited for every new thing that will come my way, since so many new things already have happened in the last few months. 


The most important thing, well at least to me,..I want this place to be r e a l l y  r a w, I don't want to just touch the surface of a subject, I don't want to just talk about purses and shoes, not only about happiness and smiles..because there is so much more out there...and I can't wait to show you...  

No comments: